Dynamic Mobile Detailing | Bend OR | Auto Detailing | Home
Dynamic Mobile Detailing services Bend and Central Oregon with mobile auto detailing options. We come to the customer and detail their vehicle on-site. Choose from our many options and packages including all types of exterior detailing, interior detailing and protection with Opti-Coat Pro.
Bend and Central Oregon's Premier Auto Detailing Service!!
Combining convenience with a dedication and passion for detailing vehicles. Whether you drop your car off at our new location or we come to your home or business, we aim to make the service as convenient as possible. Check out the site for more information, (many more pictures on our Instagram and Facebook pages too) or simply contact us about any questions or to set up an appointment today! Now also offering Tire and Wheel Storage at our new location!!
All cars pictured on this site were professionally detailed by Dynamic Mobile Detailing.
- BEEDS Ceramic Coating
- Paint Correction
- Rinseless & Waterless Wash Options
- Full Interior Detailing
- Headlight Restoration
- Motorcycle Detailing
- Full Mobile Service
- Steam Cleaning
- Paint Overspray Removal
- Engine Bay Detailing
Getting your car periodically detailed serves many purposes; most importantly it protects one of your largest purchases and makes keeping it clean and looking great much easier. Through proper paint protection, interior detailing, and maintenance, we aim to help preserve your financial investment. See the four main types of detailing listed below, or check out our Detail Packages page for all of our different pricing and package options.
- New car protection is the best way to ensure that your vehicle is kept in pristine condition and that you retain maximum value in the vehicle. Coating your vehicle with a product like BEEDS Premium Ceramic Paint Treatment protects it from those intense Central Oregon UV rays, cinder dust, winter de-icers, road grime, and light scratching while keeping it looking its best - a huge benefit is the ease of keeping it clean after the coating has been applied too! Excellent on new cars, but also very effective on lightly used cars or ones that have undergone a paint correction too.
- Regular auto detailing of a daily driven vehicle helps to keep surfaces clean, protected, and the way that they were meant to be. It makes the car easier to clean in-between details and keeps surfaces like paint, trim, leather, and carpet lasting longer, thus retaining more of the vehicle's value.
- Pre-sale detailing is one of the best reasons to have a car professionally detailed. Having the right level of detailing done prior to a sale will always maximize the return on your investment. Almost all people more than recoup the money they spend on a pre-sale detail, and it makes the selling process much easier.
- Show car detailing is beneficial for anyone putting their car in a show or before "show season." This is also great if that special "garage queen" needs to be kept spotless (or brought back up to spotless). Lock in these results for up to three years with an application of BEEDS. These types of details are where perfection and precision are exceptionally important.
Dynamic Mobile Detailing has almost 10 years of experience detailing vehicles of all types. Take a few minutes to look around the site, or contact us to ask a question or to book an appointment today.